If you are not able to access the bivalent COVID-19 vaccine, apply for a temporary postponement through Vax Viewer. If you have not received all of the other required vaccinations, complete the attestation portion of the Vaccination Information Form (non-COVID-19). Both are available in Wolverine Access. Once submitted, you will be able to move forward with your Michigan Housing application. You should also schedule an appointment at UHS so you can receive your vaccines as soon as you are in Ann Arbor. To schedule, contact uhs-immztrack@med.umich.edu to set up your UHS patient portal (please provide your full name, UMID, and date of birth) and then set up an appointment to receive a bivalent vaccine.