Report Your Positive Test Result

If you tested positive for COVID-19 through testing outside the University of Michigan, report your positive test result.

Campus COVID-19 Testing Programs

Asymptomatic Testing

The U-M COVID-19 Community Sampling and Tracking program, a free, asymptomatic testing program open to students, faculty and staff, including those from Michigan Medicine, on the Ann Arbor campus.

Symptomatic Testing

U-M provides timely testing for symptomatic students, faculty and staff.

Testing Guide

View the U-M testing guide for an overview of common testing scenarios.

Rapid Tests available

Free, rapid at-home antigen COVID-19 tests and KN95 masks are available by presenting an M-Card at select campus testing sites (Palmer Commons, Pierpont Commons and Ross).

Exposure Testing

Exposure testing is recommended for close contacts identified though case investigation, contact tracing or workplace exposure investigations.