It’s recommended that all travelers follow public health prevention strategies to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Delay traveling internationally until you are up to date on COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Get vaccinated or tested per CDC guidance.
- Wear a mask, especially in crowded areas.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, or hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid travel if ill.
- Check for travel restrictions and entry requirements for your final destination. To determine travel regulations and entry requirements for international locations, visit the COVID-19 Country Specific Information page on the U.S. Embassy site of the destination country.
- Follow U-M policy and country-specific requirements for international University of Michigan Related Travel (UMRT). Locate your country on Global Michigan to determine travel eligibility and requirements.