A single dose Tdap after age 11 will meet the university’s requirements.

If you have only received a Td vaccine (which protects against tetanus and diphtheria but not pertussis, also known as whooping cough), you either need to obtain a Tdap vaccine or complete the relevant attestation within the vaccination reporting form. If you complete the attestation, consider receiving your full Tdap vaccine at UHS once you are on campus.