Yes. The policy revisions allow us to maintain a high level of existing COVID-19 immunity while focusing efforts on students who are new to our community. While the universitywide policy is narrowing, other efforts to combat COVID-19 will continue:
- Get the most up-to-date COVID-19 booster recommended by the CDC.
- Report your COVID-19 vaccination. In the fall semester, we plan to hold multiple clinics offering vaccines for both COVID-19 and influenza.
- While the Community Sampling and Tracking Program will be phased out by the end of May, the university will continue to have masks and rapid antigen tests available in sites across the Ann Arbor campus while supplies last.
- The Health Response public dashboard continues to display COVID-19 data for our campus and surrounding community.
- The University Health Service has maintained vital infrastructure to provide prompt evaluation and testing of symptomatic students.
- Our public health response team has the tools and systems in place to identify, monitor and respond to multiple infectious diseases, including through wastewater surveillance, testing and other data sources.