Students vaccinated in Michigan are able to request a copy of their MCIR record showing their vaccination history. Students vaccinated outside of Michigan may be able to locate their records through their primary care physician or their state immunization information system. Many countries outside of the U.S. also have immunization information systems. International students are encouraged to check with their primary care providers or the country’s Ministry of Health. Students who are not able to find their vaccination records may complete an attestation as part of the vaccination reporting process (this does not apply to COVID-19, which has a separate reporting process).