You can use Vaccines.gov to find a location offering the COVID-19 vaccine near you, then call or visit their website to make an appointment.
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services also provides information, by county, on available vaccines and how to make an appointment.
- All U-M students and patients/employees who have an active patient portal account can schedule a vaccination appointment through the portal.
- Appointments are available Tuesdays 8 a.m.-12 p.m. and Thursdays 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Pop-up vaccine clinics are being offered in partnership with local pharmacies. Check the UHS website for current information on pop-up clinics.
- OHS offers the two-dose Pfizer vaccine for university employees by appointment only.
- Employees coming to OHS for their vaccination must have their UMID and their vaccination card, if coming for a second-dose vaccination.
- Employees can review available times and sign up here.
- Vaccination clinics are located at the North Campus Research Complex Building 200, Brighton Health Center, and Northville Health Center. See the “Your Vaccination Appointment” page for maps and other details specific to these locations.
- Appointments can be scheduled online through the MyUofMHealth patient portal. If you do not have a portal account, you can schedule an appointment by calling 734-763-6336. At the prompt, press 1 for COVID-19 vaccinations and then 2 to speak with an agent.
- You do not have to be an established Michigan Medicine patient to schedule an appointment, but you do need a Michigan Medicine medical record number (MRN). Please call 734-936-4990 to set up an MRN before scheduling an appointment.
For up-to-date university vaccination opportunities, please visit https://healthresponse.umich.edu/policies-guidance/vaccine/.