Share the following resources with students:
- Visit the Health Response website for FAQs about COVID-19 and care and isolation guidance
- Unless they were tested at University Health Service, they should report their positive test result here
- University Health Service (UHS): 734-764-8320 for 24/7 nurse advice
- Dean of Students Office: 734-764-7420; firstname.lastname@example.org for support about any concern or disruption to a student’s campus life (emergency financial resources, support for physical and/or mental health concerns, assistance addressing academic concerns, navigation of and connection with campus and community resources, etc.). Faculty also can use the public report form on the DOS website under “Request Support for a Student” to refer a concern about a student to the Dean of Students Office critical incident response team: https://deanofstudents.umich.edu/
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS): 734-764-8312
Continue to provide academic support during the student’s isolation period. Sometimes this can mean getting others in the academic unit involved (e.g., student affairs dean, program coordinator, etc.). It may be helpful to designate who is on the “need to know” list within the unit to help provide support to the student. Consult with your dean or Environment, Health & Safety if you have any questions.