COVID testing options at U-M include:
- Asymptomatic testing through the U-M COVID-19 Community Sampling and Tracking program, open to students, faculty and staff on the Ann Arbor campus, including Michigan Medicine.
- Symptomatic testing of students through University Health Service and of faculty and staff through Occupational Health Services. Employees with symptoms of COVID-19 can access testing through their MyUofMHealth patient portal. Workforce members who are unable to access the portal may call Occupational Health Services to report symptoms and arrange for testing if appropriate. OHS can be reached by phone at (734) 764-8021 7am-5pm.
- Exposure testing for close contacts identified though case investigation, contact tracing or workplace exposure investigations.
- Quarantine Testing through University Health Service, in partnership with the Division of Public Safety & Security, delivers test kits to students in quarantine through U-M Quarantine & Isolation Housing.
- Antibody testing for Michigan Medicine faculty and staff involved in patient care.
Check out our guide for the U-M community on how to get a COVID-19 test at U-M.